W3398 S Lakeshore Dr,
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin 53147-4354
Founded in 1895, Lake Geneva Country Club is located on the the south shore of beautiful Geneva Lake in southwestern Wisconsin.
Believed to be the oldest golf club in the Midwest still on its founding site, the original course architect was Robert Foulis, who grew up on the links at St. Andrews where his father was foreman of old Tom Morris' golf shop for 35 years. The clubhouse, rebuilt in 1915 after the original one was destroyed by fire, greets members and guests alike with its gracious, welcoming ambiance.