280 N State Rd,
Springfield, Pennsylvania 19064-1399
Designed by William Flynn and Howard Toomey on its 157 acre property in 1925, Rolling Green Golf Club opened for play in 1926. Rolling Green is ranked number 78 in Golfweek's top 100 Classic Courses in the US and is ranked tenth in Pennsylvania by Golf Digest. In addition to being one of Southeast Pennsylvania's premier golf facilities, Rolling Green offers top-notch meeting and banquet facilities.