3350 Schuylkill Rd,
Spring City, Pennsylvania 19475-1125
The Spring Hollow Golf Club is an 18 hole championship golf course. The Course opened in 1994 in the hills of northern Chester County. Architect John Thompson created a layout that blends in the features of this one time dairy farm on the grounds of the state owned hospital, Pennhurst. The par 70, 6008 yard layout has five par 3's, three par 5's and ten par 4's which results in a variety of shots. Meadows that define some of the holes were left in place and they give the course a natural look and feel. From one side of the course to the other there is a 110 foot change in elevation. Water hazards in the form of wetlands, creeks, and ponds come into play on six of the golf holes. The frequent and often dramatic elevation changes affords the players not only challenging shot selections, but also beautiful views of the surrounding area.