619 Prison Rd,
Leesport, Pennsylvania 19533-9110
Willow Hollow Golf Course was built in the 1950′s by Dr. Harvey Haupt. The course was later purchased in 1977 by the Jones family making it the 5th location in their Distinct Golf family operation which originated in 1958 at Hidden Valley Golf Course in Pine Grove Schuylkill County.
Willow Hollow consistently has beautifully manicured tees, fairways and greens made possible by our tee to green irrigation system. Continuous cart paths allow course travel in all kinds of weather. These are just a few reasons why Willow Hollow is a "must play" in Berks County.