4949 Sheridan Dr,
Williamsville, New York 14221-4599
The Park Country Club was founded in 1903. We are very proud of our first one hundred years, and have just entered into our second "Century of Tradition". In 1927 a notable Architect, Clifford C. Wendehack, who was also responsible for Winged Foot Country Club's lovely building, created a spectacularly beautiful and elegant clubhouse for The Park Country Club's members and guests to enjoy.
At the same time, our exquisite golf course was designed and built by an equally renowned golf course architectural firm, Colt & Alison. The Park Country Club was the location of the 1934 PGA Championship, as well as numerous amateur events. Our challenging and meticulously groomed golf course has stood the test of time. Though the course has been lengthened to nearly 7000 yards from the back tees to accommodate the effects of technology, its integrity of design has been preserved. The net result is that golfers at all levels are permitted a consistent and classic challenge on a meticulously groomed course.
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.
Host your next golf outing at Park Country Club.