2250 Gannett Rd,
Lyons, New York 14489-9312
The Wayne Hills Country Club idea originated in 1953 when four Lyons golfers, Dr. Arthur Santelli, Alfred Santelli, Bob Baer and Leon Lewis, persuaded eight other area golfers that a family recreation center was needed in the area.
The Wayne Recreation Association was incorporated under the laws of New York State in March 1956 and then became Wayne Hills Country Club, Inc. in 1963.
The first nine golf holes opened in 1959. 1964 saw the construction of the 2nd nine holes with a complete watering system on both nines. In 2000 the original watering system was replaced with a new, state-of-the-art, computerized watering system.