1600 Hillandale Rd,
Durham, North Carolina 27705-3038
Hillandale Golf Course was donated to the Durham, North Carolina, community in 1911 through the philanthropic interests of long-time Durham resident John Sprunt Hill. The original nine holes were designed by renowned golf course architect Donald Ross, with the remaining nine designed by Perry Maxwell.
In 1960, the Hillandale Golf Course was moved to its current location and was redesigned by George Cobb, who designed the Surf Club in Myrtle Beach, S.C
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.