804 W Frost St,
Plattsburg, Missouri 64477
Plattsburg Country Club was originally designed in 1921. The Country Club opened as a 9-hole sand green golf course. In 1992, the 9-hole course was converted to grass greens. Finally, in 1997, the Country Club acquired more land and opened as an 18-hole course in 1998.
Jeff Klaiber (former Pete Dye Design architect) of Creative Fore-Mations designed the Par 71, 6250 yard new course layout. The Fairways are blue grass and the Greens are bent grass. The links were designed with challenging undulating greens and each hole adds a different adventure as architects captured the natural contours of our Northwest Missouri rolling hills. The Country Club takes pride in the various species of trees throughout the course, many being over 100 years old. Spring adds extra beauty as the Rosebuds lining the fairways begin to bloom.
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.