18 Stadium Boulevard,
Columbia, Missouri 65211-0001
In 1959, the University of Missouri-Columbia opened the A.L. Gustin, Jr. Golf Course. The golf course is located 1/3 mile west of Faurot Field on Stadium Boulevard. A.L. Gustin, Jr. of Kansas City donated the land to the University of Missouri. This land was earmarked specifically for use as a golf course.
Gustin Golf Course has 18 holes of golf, a clubhouse that was constructed in 1997, a putting green, and a driving range. The facility is open to the public, but its main mission is to serve the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of the University of Missouri.
Gustin Golf Course was the first college golf course in the United States certified by Audubon International. Gustin Golf Course was recognized as a Cooperative Sanctuary in 1997 and has maintained that status ever since. The golf course has been recognized for its excellence in wildlife habitat management, water conservation, and environmentally friendly turf management practices.
Host your next golf outing at Gustin Golf Course.