2456 104th St,
Fairmont, Minnesota 56031-4633
The Rose Lake Golf Club features a beautiful 18 hole course with long stretches of spacious fairways mixed with intimate wooded surroundings all centered around beautiful Rose Lake.
Rose Lake Golf Club opened for play as a 9-hole course in 1957. It was originally named Lakeview Public Golf Course and was owned, constructed, and operated by Clarence Zufall. In 1967 the membership purchased, incorporated, and changed the name to Rose Lake Golf Club, INC.
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.