3686 E River Rd,
Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858-6127
In 1921, a number of prominent Mt. Pleasant businessmen and golf enthusiasts met and organized the town's first golf club. The original location of the Club was on government grounds at Harris and Pickard Streets, however this site proved to be only temporary as a search for a permanent location began in Spring of 1922. Shortly thereafter, 70 acres along the beautiful Chippewa River were acquired from the Dow Company and Mr. Norman from the Saginaw Country Club supervised the layout of the course. The property also contained a small farmhouse which acted as the Club's first clubhouse.and with 50 members the Mt. Pleasant Country Club opened on May 12, 1922.
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.