151 Lyon Lake Rd,
Marshall, Michigan 49068-8208
The Marshall Country Club was established in 1921 when a nine-hole course was laid out and built on Lyon Lake approximately six miles from Number 11downtown Marshall. In 1972 an additional nine holes were constructed providing the basic 18-hole design that exists today.
The course provides beautiful views of both Lyon Lake and Fish Lake and is a delight to play with its carefully manicured greens, sculptured fairways, and strategically placed bunkers. With a controlled number of golfing members, it has not been necessary to implement tee times.