500 E Stadium Blvd,
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-3700
The University of Michigan Golf Course was designed in the late 1920s by Alister MacKenzie, one of golf's all-time greatest architects. The Regents unofficially opened the course in the fall of 1930 as the first golfers to play the new U-M Golf Course. The course officially opened in the spring of 1931 and immediately drew praise as one of the finest in America. At the time of its opening, the University Golf Course became just the fourth course to be located on a college campus. The U-M Golf Course is one of only six MacKenzie-designed golf courses in the United States, including the famed Augusta National.