13610 Moser Rd,
Thurmont, Maryland 21788-2237
This 18-hole course is the home venue of the University of Maryland Terrapin men's and women's golf teams and features mature trees lining each fairway. Notable architect George W. Cobb did the original design when the course opened in 1958, while College Park-based architect Bill Love oversaw a renovation / restoration in 2008. A strong junior golf program and teaching academy are an important part of the facility.
The club can (and often does) host group outings with prior arrangement.