2701 Saint Lo Dr,
Baltimore, Maryland 21213-1100
The Clifton Park Golf Course, built in 1915, is the first public golf course in Baltimore. Hole, directly adjacent to the Clifton Mansion provides a starting point for a panoramic journey through new and old Baltimore. From the first green, players can look south to the city skyline and Clifton Tower. You can imagine Johns Hopkins himself standing in the tower with his telescope, searching the horizon for one of his many merchant ships. With any luck, he could discern his personal flag from the others, hop in a carriage down to the harbor, and greet the captain, personally. To the distant east is the silhouette of the Francis Scott Key Bridge. A few blocks away, Baltimore City College High School (est. 1839 is perched on high; the “Castle on the Hill”.
The golf course has beautifully maintained greens, well manicured fairways, and a delightful layout. Convenient, value priced and PGA managed, Clifton Park is a perfect answer to today’s fast paced, time-restricted lifestyle. It is an ideal natural resource, adding charm and value to the neighborhood; ecologically, socially, economically, and psychologically.