357 W Squantum St,
North Quincy, Massachusetts 02171-2758
The Presidents Golf Course opened July 8,1977; however our history as a golf course dates back to 1895 when the Wollaston Golf Club was founded. Golf tradition is deep and rich at this property….
Francis Ouimet used the course for his practice rounds prior to competing in the British Opens and Amateurs. He found the wind conditions and the wide variety of topography well suited for the preparation needed to compete overseas.
In the early 1970′s the members of the Wollaston Golf Club constructed their new championship course in Milton and with the aid of a grant from the Bureau of Outdoor Recreation the County of Norfolk rebuilt the course. George and Tom Fazio were retained to redesign the course. The goal was to modernize it and accommodate public play. The course re-opened as the Presidents Golf Course at the Wollaston Recreational Facility.
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.
Host your next golf outing at Presidents Golf Course.