134 McKay St,
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915-2579
The Beverly Golf & Tennis Club is located at 134 McKay Street in Beverly, Massachusetts. It was built in 1910 by the United Shoe Machinery Corporation (United Shoe) which, at that time, was the largest employer in the City and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of shoemaking equipment. The Clubhouse was a social and recreational facility for the United Shoes employees. The company was at the forefront of voluntarily undertaking actions for the improvement of the working and living conditions of its employees.