2211 S 200 W,
Tipton, Indiana 46072-8251
The 18 hole public course is located in the southwest corner of Tipton, and is open from March 1st through October 31st.
The Tipton Golf Course was designed by Bill Diddle. Mr. Diddle designed the first nine holes in 1937, and the back nine holes in 1967. The course features eight dogleg holes with the Buck and Cicero creeks winding through several holes through the course, over 1,500 trees bordering and shaping the fairways and dogleg holes, and 43 bunkers guarding the greens.