3900 S Whitney Rd,
Selma, Indiana 47383-9727
Cardinal Hills Golf Course is a public 18-hole course located on a historic plot of land just ten minutes east of Muncie, Indiana. Originally owned by the Ball Brothers, the land was converted in 1949 by William "Bill" Diddle and was known as Green Hills Country Club. In the late 1970's it became Whispering Oaks Golf Course, and finally became Cardinal Hills in 1982, when it was purchased by the Fehlinger Family.
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.