1742 W Country Club Dr,
New Castle, Indiana 47362-8903
Westwood Golf Club was founded in 1917 as Westwood Country Club, a private country club to serve New Castle and Henry County residents. WCC operated as a private country club until late 2004 at which time the club was purchased by Anderson Golf Partners LLC. Anderson Golf Partners converted Westwood from a private club to a public golf course at that time and it continues to operate as a public course today.
Westwood Golf Club is a 6200 yard tree lined course widely known for the speed and true roll of its greens.