1630 W Park Rd,
Greensburg, Indiana 47240-9062
Greensburg Golf Club was organized May 12, 1925 with 60 members. The club officially opened for play on August 12, 1926. It was composed of 6 holes with sand greens. After several years of sitting idle the club reopened in 1942 when the city of Greensburg acquired the deed to the property and eventually met with interested parties to lease the course to the members in 1953. The lease gave the country club license to make improvements. Plans were made to rebuild the course with 9 holes, grass greens, and irrigation. In 1964 the club purchased 64 acres to expand the course to 18 holes.
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.