21309 County Road E34,
Anamosa, Iowa 52205
The clubhouse was built by prison labor in a three-year project. Rock for the foundation was taken from the bluffs overlooking the river and the white oak logs were hauled with horse-drawn bobsleds during the winter from a timber up the Buffalo creek. The club was formally dedicated in June 1924.
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.