2003 Wild Heron Way,
Panama City Beach, Florida 32413-1547
Tucked among the oaks and pines of the coastal sanctuary of the Wild Heron community and along the shores of the largest dune lake in Florida, Lake Powell, Shark’s Tooth is a challenging routing that is truly one with nature. The course stretches 7,209 yards from the back tees while drifting in and around the lakeshore with numerous wooden cart path bridges that cross over protected wetlands and uplands.
- Private 18-Hole Course designed by Greg Norman
- Full Range and Putting Green, Practice Facility and Golf
- Instruction Programs
- Restaurant and Lounge
- Newly renovated Clubhouse with Formal Dining Room, Lounge and Grille Room
- Locker Rooms for Men and Women
- Award-Winning Pro Shop
- Four Har-Tru Hydro-Clay Tennis Courts and Tennis Programs
Shark's Tooth is part of a collection of Northwest Florida’s most prestigious properties; The Clubs by JOE offers exclusive amenities in beautiful natural surroundings that Members have come to love and that new Members can call their own.