600 S Alvernon Way,
Tucson, Arizona 85711-4765
Randolph opened in 1925, and was the site of the P.G.A. Seiko Tucson Match Play Championship, the P.G.A. Joe Garagiola Tucson Open and the PING/Welch’s LPGA Championship. It is Tucson City Golf’s longest golf course, measuring 6,900 yards from the championship tees and just short of 6,000 from the front tees. The course setting is a scenic one with numerous tall trees, lush fairways, and a beautiful view of the mountains surrounding Tucson. The course features water hazards on five holes and long fairways. Randolph shares the Randolph Golf Complex with the Dell Urich Golf Course. - See more at: http://www.tucsoncitygolf.com/randolph-north-golf-course.html#sthash.R9Zsp8OH.dpuf
Interested in memberships at this golf course? Click here.