1 Country Club Ln,
Texarkana, Arkansas 71854-7722
Texarkana Country Club began in 1914 with a nine-hole golf course with sand greens. The membership chose the prestigious architectural firm of Langford and Moreau from Chicago to design the current golf course in 1922. Mr. Langford is best known for his style of deep bunkers and sloping greens. After a renovation in the spring of 2000, the challenging layout now measures 6,935 from the championship tees but has definitely retained the flavor of its original design.