2201 N 6th St,
Blytheville, Arkansas 72315-8056
The Blytheville Country Club was established in 1929 by Everett B. Gee. He and his wife, Johnnie T. Gee, had learned to play golf in Beaumont, Texas, and had returned to the Bootheel. After they moved to Blytheville, they leased the property where the present club is form the Gosnell Estate and constructed a 9-hole, sand grenn golf course. the organization was named The Blytheville Country Club, even though it was a private venture of Mr. Gee. A limited amount of social activities were conducted, primarily in connection with special holidays.